Pages

3.11.2009

JUST KIDDING!

Okay, so that wasn't a very nice just kidding. It wasn't my intention to strike panic among family. Sorry all, we are not moving to Brazil, at least not yet. Nelson would love to, but unless things get super crazy in the good old U.S. of A. we are not going anywhere. I found a new blog friend who is living in Brazil and told her that my hubby, having served his mission in Brazil, is crazy for Brazil and would love to move there. When I told him about her site, he said "Let's go!" He was ready to pack up today. My mistake for telling him. I knew he would jump on it...unfortunately, I am not ready for a more permanent foreign experience. I would LOVE to go visit though! Maybe some day when we're rich and still not famous, cause we don't really want to be famous.

No comments:

A little ditty here...a litty ditty there...what ever we feel like sharing.