Pages

2.13.2009

Have a Cookie!

No really...have a cookie, it's my Valentines Gift to you.
Seriously...you know you want one, don't they look good?
Have a cookie already!
Oh, that's right, you can't.
I wish I could send everyone I love a cookie for Valentines Day. There are so very many people in my life that I am grateful for and I wish there were ways to adequately display my love. Please know that you are near and dear to my heart and I love you(friends and family - not strange stalker people).
The boys and Casadee and I made cookies for Valentines. The boys had too much fun making them(and after you see the pictures, you probably really won't be sad you can't have one), and we all got messy...especially Ryland.
Ryland taking his turn rolling out the cookies!
Cutting out his own heart, because he's such a big helper.

Helping brother cut out his really big heart!

The really big thick cookie, like 5 cookies thick cookie!

Flour...flour...everywhere...on his face, bum, hands and feet.

"Let me do it! By myself! I'm not done yet!"

After the boys were in bed, therapy began, and Casadee and I frosted them. I love this kind of stuff and find it totally therapeutic. After the day I had, I needed a lot of therapy! They turned out so cute, at least I thought so!

Enjoying the fruits of our labor!

So, again, from my heart to yours, I love you! Happy Valentines Day! (Unfortunately, it would take far too long to name all the people I love, so just know you are included...again, no strange stalker people though!)

4 comments:

Lace said...

Aren't you the funnest, cutest mom! This is so cute! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

About the buttons on my blog: I do everything by trial and error, so I'll have to remember what worked real quick, but I'll send you the html code for it... actually it's pretty easy.

t+t huggins said...

cute cute cute, i love tham! and they look so yummy, i want one. :(

Nathan and Alyssa said...

Those are the cutest Valentine's Day cookies I have ever seen! Thanks, and Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Veronica said...

Your cookies (and baby shower cake) are really cute! I just thought I'd come comment because I like to know who is reading my blog...oh and I'm not some strange stalker person...at least not completely...I found your blog off of Emily's blog...I went to school and church with Nelson...in fact I'm pretty sure I met you at Emily's wedding...

A little ditty here...a litty ditty there...what ever we feel like sharing.