Pages

12.08.2008

Birthday Boy!

Ronnie turned six on Thursday...yes...six! He is growing way to fast...I can hardly remember what he was like when he was Ryland's age. We went to Incredible Pizza, which is like Chuck-e-Cheese, only ten times better, and then had cake and ice cream at home with family.
Okay, so I totally thought I wouldn't have to deal with this until he was much older, but Ronnie spent a good portion of his free time this last week searching through the house for his presents. I don't remember doing that until I was at least 10.
Getting the Ben 10 watch we have wanted forever!
Wall-E! Yeah, still haven't seen! Was it worth buying it?
Superman cake...by request..."Mom, it's AWESOME!" Yeah, I know! (Hey, I'm aloud to be proud of myself every once in awhile.)
Getting ready to blow out SIX candles... ...not quite! He hasn't quite grasped the all in one breath concept yet!

2 comments:

J N H said...

tell the cute guy happy birthday from us! Jaron would be 'super' jealous of that cake. Can I pre order one for his birthday?! Morga you seriously are the cutest thing ever! I am jealous of how talented you are...if only you were closer for me to use you when I needed!!

Nathan and Alyssa said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Ronnie! That cake is awesome, my dear. You are an artist!

A little ditty here...a litty ditty there...what ever we feel like sharing.