Pages

11.13.2008

..Three Wise Men..

I'm kinda "Ba humbug" about Christmas this year. I got this great idea from my Aunt Melissa (Sa, if you read this, I'm a copy-cat, it was a great idea!) I can't remember if it was last year or the year before, but they only bought each of their kids three gifts for Christmas because the Three Wise Men brought Jesus three gifts when they came to see him at his birth, therefore, the kids get what Christ got, because that is who the season is really about. I just don't even want to think about tons of crazy shopping and buying more useless toys that my kids won't even play with, so we are following suit, and this year Christmas will be about Christ!

2 comments:

J N H said...

Well SAID! And I love that idea, unfortunately I don't have kids but my husband is kid enough. And I could stand to have the same treatment. :) Thanks for the food for thought...I don't remember Melissa doing that but it sounds creative like her. Thanks Morga!

t n t * h u g g i n s said...

no morgan it wast offensive at all. i had trouble putting the slide show on there and the first time i put it up i had put ur name there..but had to redo it and forgotton put it back so dont worry. sorry about that. ;) love ya

A little ditty here...a litty ditty there...what ever we feel like sharing.